Saturday, January 2, 2010

Tax Effective Investments What Are The Tax Ramification Of Selling Stocks And Receiving Dividends?

What are the tax ramification of selling stocks and receiving dividends? - tax effective investments

I began to buy shares for the first time in the year, and I'm not entirely tax (the realization of this mess that change in 2010). In case I sell shares less than a year, seems to be regarded as short-term profits (if they are profitable). Everything seems I read seems to suggest that will be taxed up to 35%. But not only the flow through income and is at the lower 35% or your current tax rate? Our marginal tax rate last year by 15% and our effective tax rate was 11.9% (I max our 401k and held as investment property, we set aside the interest and depreciation, so that our low not to mention ... that ) we do a lot of ... 103K AGI. Besides, what happens if the shares are sold at a loss. Finally, not only by the flow of dividends is at ordinary income tax or is there a certain amount.

I have an accountant, but he will not return to the sea

0 comments:

Post a Comment