Monday, January 11, 2010

Curtains And Blinds Melbourne With A Rental Agreement What Is My Responsibility In Regards Curtains And Blinds?

With a rental agreement what is my responsibility in regards curtains and blinds? - curtains and blinds melbourne

I my house for rent. Half of the building is functionally blind, the other half did not. is expensive to replace the blinds.
I intend to remove broken.
Pleated colors are good, are: I am responsible for supplying the curtains, or a certain type of window? If I have to deteriorate the curtains and blinds, or break, not caused by the tenant to replace, I am responsible?

2 comments:

kyra e said...

My mother has a house that had hired no curtains in the room. Was it only to ensure that even in the inspection report noted that there had curtains.She term results with her, as a substitute cutains left.As have it, it is your responsibility to replace if tear.but over time due to wear damaged and if damaged by tenants, it is your job to replace them as soon abandoned them. I do not remember a law that window coverings are a must in your car properties.Though a bonus if the prospective tenant does not give to spend the money in your account Curtins / privacy blinds.

golfnutt... said...

Try http://www.curtains-2go.co.uk/index.htm should help in the situation.

Post a Comment