Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Small Towels Do You Wash Dirty Towels Separately From Your Other Clothes?

Do you wash dirty towels separately from your other clothes? - small towels

I do not mean shower towels, small towels, but we use to clean and scrub counters, sinks, Bathub, sinks, etc., very uncomfortable after a good cleaning action and seem to be full of germs. I have an instinct to avoid mixing with the rest of my clothes. But the only alternative wash separately, what appears to be a loss of one or two towels miserable. (Not that I am offering a cleaning service, I have tons of dirty laundry to wash at a time, too.) So it seems the only alternative to throwing in the towel dirty. What do you do?

4 comments:

lauralol... said...

Yes, you want to soak in a bucket with bleach Pre wash. It is to kill all germs and bacteria in the towel. Then you can wash with other garments without injury. So make sure to use bleach, which knows no damage to paint or just use the towels ordinary bleach.

Wade M said...

I wash my white clothes to get bleached and do not wear it to an additional burden in the washing machine.

missy m said...

Pan Brain! Wash what you .------------------- boys in September! Have a nice day!

Jaded said...

I've never separated my clean towels and was surprised to read that so many people have. As you can see, the underwear full of very bad things, but I'm sure you make no separate charge for cash only (unless all the whites, but most of us have colors) His shirts are bacteria in the armpit sweat, but he made only a few shirts. If the cleaner does its job, you should not worry about the spread of bacteria worry, this world is from bacteria, fungi, viruses, and many other things you can not see fully. Do not worry about little things

Post a Comment