Saturday, December 26, 2009

Hmo Law Is It Legal For An Insurance Company To Not Cover You If You Stay With That Company But Change Policies?

Is it legal for an insurance company to not cover you if you stay with that company but change policies? - hmo law

I'm trying to health insurance from Blue Cross / Blue Shield of Illinois get. I had, and the HMO policy with them for 3 years. My policy is with them is almost exhausted, shortly after 1 March. I tried to get another policy with them. I understand that I am completely cover because it was covered with them for 3 years. Was he wrong? You can reject me like everyone else? Does not accept my pre-existing medical conditions? I thought they were doing, because she had been to support that amount of time. I know nothing about the law. Is there somewhere I could look to know my rights in this area? I should know soon. I will not be without insurance.

0 comments:

Post a Comment