Thursday, December 24, 2009

Chapstick Health Facts What Brand Chapstick/lip Balm Thing Is This?

What brand chapstick/lip balm thing is this? - chapstick health facts

I lost my favorite lip balm (not necessarily the brand, like a tube of lipstick, you know) and no longer know which brand!
The tube was blue, the ceiling was white. I think that the brand of lip balm, but not sure.
The lip balm itself is blue and has a feeling of freshness after the placement.
Her lips feel dry after a bit if you do not apply again. But I like the freshness and relaxation it offers.

What brand do you mean? I tend to be the fact that it is through Chapstick () of the brand, but idk .. Cherry Chapstick Chapstick I try to remember and I hated it .. I'm not sure.

(Incidentally, I'm not sure what will be in health or beauty and style, I'm sorry if you're in the wrong category!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment