Thursday, February 18, 2010

Pictures Vajina WHAT IS THIS!! INFECTION OR WHAT!? HELP!?

WHAT IS THIS!! INFECTION OR WHAT!? HELP!? - pictures vajina

NEED HELP! This is the JJ vajina my dogs and I do not think there is an infection that someone knows what could that be? I thought it was a rash, or was in the heat? Please help, I can know if I need your help thank you! Here is a link to the image u0026lt \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ a href = "http://s648.photobucket.com/albums ... target =" _blank "> \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt ; img src = "http:// i648. photobucket.com / albums / border ... = "0" alt = "infection?"> \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt; / a>

2 comments:

I look in his eyes n he saves me said...

Hello

You're right, your dog's heat.

You need to be careful, because if an infection, your computer may be infected.

You need to take it to the vet. More than likely, the veterinarian will have a steroid tablets.

Hope this helps

xx

TweetyBi... said...

If this position Pets> dogs. The word is vagina. Vagina. It is a body part that is not vulgar. You can write well. Sorry, infectious diseases, the questions of the people.

Post a Comment